New Products Flash Sale
Old May 08, 2016, 09:50 PM
Find More Posts by jasonjanise
United States, NE, Norfolk
Joined Sep 2007
31 Posts
Discussion
Baby Boomerang (Intro)

Ok guys. I am going to ask the masses a simple question. I have come to be the owner of a Boomerang Intro (Baby Boomerang) and yes, the version before it became the Sprint. Way early on I got my turbine waiver on the Baby Boomerang and ran into this one and couldn't turn it down. It is complete and never flown. Now, it is complete except one thing I would like to have and that is the manual. So, does anyone know where I can find a manual or does anyone know someone that has one that I can make copies of. The only thing I really can't remember because it has been a while is the booms and wing attachments and how it is done. So, I say thanks in advance.

Jason
jasonjanise is offline Find More Posts by jasonjanise
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2016, 11:11 PM
Find More Posts by rcmigpilot
Morgan City/Patterson, Louisiana, United States
Joined Oct 2004
80 Posts
Will look for a manual, but in the mean time a quick google search came up with a post with the most important parts

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...tructions.html

Now the wing attachment is easy. There are two metric socket head screws that can be accessed from the top of the booms. Tightening those screws pulls up on V shaped clamping devises that grab the heads of the exposed socket head screws that extend from the root of the wings and center section. There should be a small gap between the screw heads and the wood, the V shaped pieces grab the gaps and pull the sections together when you tighten the screws in the booms.
rcmigpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcmigpilot