New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 05, 2016, 07:15 AM
Find More Posts by =Alkon=
Allen A. (Alkon)
United States, AR, Viola
Joined Nov 2011
1,593 Posts
Thank you buddy I will give this a try in a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladykate View Post
RC Input
=Alkon= is offline Find More Posts by =Alkon=
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2016, 02:31 AM
Find More Posts by ggos
George G
United Kingdom, Bradford
Joined Sep 2014
30 Posts
Thanks for the info, I'm going to use a GR24 and I am thinking of using a small rx as a satellite in the fin will not connect any servos to this. just use it for rf reception. Anyone done this? How would I set it up?
Thanks in advance.
George.
ggos is offline Find More Posts by ggos
Old Jun 08, 2016, 03:18 AM
Find More Posts by davidmc36
No bounce, No play.
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Oct 2010
5,369 Posts
Set up small Rx as SUMO and big Rx as SUMI.

Telemetry will have to be hooked to (IIRC) the second Rx that you bind. Then just a servo cable between the applicable ports of the two Rx's

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
davidmc36 is online now Find More Posts by davidmc36
Old Jun 08, 2016, 03:37 AM
Find More Posts by ABOVE_AND_BEYOND
Australia, NSW, Central Coast
Joined Jun 2014
313 Posts
David, you should be paid by Graupner for support !

Or get free stuff to try out
Cheers Daz
ABOVE_AND_BEYOND is offline Find More Posts by ABOVE_AND_BEYOND
Old Jun 19, 2016, 11:58 AM
Find More Posts by ladykate
Joined Jan 2014
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupner USA View Post
You can also consider this http://www.graupnerusa.com/Voltage-M...with-SBEC.html.

Functions as an SBEC and provides also voltage telemetry for your main pack.
I stuck this on my Goby. Works great. Ordered some more for other airplanes. Using it on an FPV wing, too.

I'm still messing with tuning the quad on 4 cell but it is getting closer to good - here is a link to a maiden after several mods (I had a mystery problem that ended up being an intermittent camera - this is a wring out to make sure it wasn't going to fail again.)

Testing Graupner GR-18 on a Goby (2 min 30 sec)

Oh... and the Graupner rx strength reading helped me find the Goby when I crashed (failed video) in the weeds that you see in the above video. Just held my hand over the tx antenna and used it to direction find. The rx strength reading is better than a beeper - especially in this area where there are winds, bugs, and birds that create such a din that you can't hear a beeper that is buried in 6' tall weeds.
ladykate is offline Find More Posts by ladykate
Last edited by ladykate; Jun 19, 2016 at 12:05 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 08:48 AM
Find More Posts by sidewinderFSK
United States, TX, Lubbock
Joined May 2007
138 Posts
33583 GR-24 PRO 3xGyro+3Axis=3M 12 channel and Flight Controller with Telemetry and Vario

33579 GR-18 3xGyro+3Axis+9 Channel Receiver with Telemetry and Flight Controller and Vario ( great for Sailplanes with Crow/Butterfly mixing ) And Helicopters, plus now Quad copters
sidewinderFSK is offline Find More Posts by sidewinderFSK
Old Jul 19, 2016, 05:43 AM
VHO
Find More Posts by VHO
VHO
glider misguider
Armidale NSW Australia
Joined Feb 2007
703 Posts
How do I get voice output of phase name on MC-20?

I see that the there is a voice function for phase time. Would be good to get a voice output of current phase name (on request = momentary switch toggle).

Is there a way to do this, or is it still the wait for the (very) long awaited update to software?
VHO is offline Find More Posts by VHO