HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:33 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,298 Posts
Discussion
Build your own riders

For what it's worth I found this stuff on face book for you guys looking for riders (or even build a part!) for your bikes. How good at sculpting are you! Looks pretty tough and maybe a guy with some talent can make them hollow for lightness too. It's paintable and dye-able (and maybe someone could make a mold of a rider) too. Search Amazon for this stuff.

What is Plastimake? (2 min 1 sec)
TopDave is online now Find More Posts by TopDave
Last edited by TopDave; Yesterday at 06:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM
RC Keeps Me Sane
United States, NJ, Carlstadt
Joined Sep 2005
1,564 Posts
I've used that stuff and still have a lot of it.
It is great stuff and easy to work with but it can be just a bit heavy.
The only other consideration is you have to avoid heat as it will become moldable just like it does in water. I think 140*-150*F was the minimum and it'll start to soften.
But overall it is amazing, easy and strong
DanBo3D is offline Find More Posts by DanBo3D