https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/..._E_flite_.html
pavlis is offline Find More Posts by pavlis
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:37 AM
Joined Feb 2013
1,562 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agedflier View Post
I don't have one ..yet..but reading the later posts in the thread reminded me of a similar problem my friend had with an FMS Spitfire..He fixed the problem by doing what has been suggested here....remove the elevator and shim it to the angle you think matches your "neutral" on the sticks then take it from there..Worth a try.

Has anyone had any dealing with these people..Their prices seem to be out of this world too.

tongkunrctoy.com They respond to emails fast but their English is not good as they don't seem to understand fully what you are saying.
lol someone payed a lot of money but never got anything.. check the link now
pavlis is offline Find More Posts by pavlis
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
267 Posts
Okey i maidenedmy f-86 today. Useing a gens ace 6s 4500 and putting it half way over the ESC position it gave me a CG at around 190mm. I used quite some alu tape other than that it is all stock.
Maiden was rather univentfull, except for the landing which was a bit bumpy and the right main gear came loose. Other than that no harm was done. Its lacking some power and feels like a truck compare to my freewing f-22 or stinger 64. it looks really nice in the air but other than that its rather boring...hmmm just a little bit disappoined. Now i got that JF 80mm lying around but will probably use it for the f5 i want to purchase.
Helibase is offline Find More Posts by Helibase
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Joined Dec 2013
2,252 Posts
LOL....Helibase...I stated that many threads ago.... it needs that Jetfan you got there in 8s....
HellHathNoFury is online now Find More Posts by HellHathNoFury
Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury View Post
LOL....Helibase...I stated that many threads ago.... it needs that Jetfan you got there in 8s....
Yea well but i only got the 6s 2100kv version that gives around 2.9kg of thrust on test stand. It will probably give in between 2-2.2kg of thrust in frame which is a lot better than 1.6 (@72 amps) I get now, but still its gonna stay a truck, a faster one but still a truck
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Joined Dec 2013
2,252 Posts
You can always put the 1500 or 1680 motor in it..... & then it won't be a truck...lol...
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
267 Posts
Yes i know, but i am not that good at balancing
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Australia, VIC, Bendigo
Joined Jan 2012
2,069 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlis View Post
lol someone payed a lot of money but never got anything.. check the link now
Looks like they Exploded into cyberspace..emails mean nothing when someone wants to rip you off..lol
agedflier is offline Find More Posts by agedflier
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Joined Dec 2013
2,252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helibase View Post
Yes i know, but i am not that good at balancing
I'm pretty sure you don't have to do any balancing....Jetfan & Wemo rotors are dynamically balanced at the factory so that shouldn't be a problem.....Correct me guys that have these powerplants if I'm wrong...
Old Today, 03:54 AM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
267 Posts
hey HHNF did you replace your nose gear or mod it? Its just not tracking streight and wobbles all over the place, even more so after my maiden landing
Old Today, 04:06 AM
Joined Dec 2013
2,252 Posts
Yes ...I did a major mod regarding front & main retracts...I changed the mounts & retracts to the normal ones like used on the Eurofighter & Su-35...much stronger & no more broken retract casing....I can't remember the thread no. but I have pics of the mod earlier in the forum....you may have to go back quite a few threads to find it....#658...
Last edited by HellHathNoFury; Today at 04:13 AM.
Old Today, 04:57 AM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
267 Posts
I got a FA-18 landing gear set lying around, but it only got plastic trunions, hmmm, do you per chance know where i can order them from?

Edit: i know motion has them but they dont ship to Europe
Old Today, 05:32 AM
Joined Dec 2013
2,252 Posts
RcCastle.com is a Freewing distributor..
Old Today, 09:30 AM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
267 Posts
Found it, thank! Probably gonna wait till they have the mirage and/or the 5F-E 😁