SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Discussion
Question about PMs and ignore list

If I have someone on my ignore list, what happens if they try to send me a PM? I'm curious as to what they see on their end. Do they get a notification they're on ignore or does the message just appear to be sent, but never actually delivered? It would be great if they knew their PMs weren't getting through.
crvnation is offline Find More Posts by crvnation
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:37 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,844 Posts
Add me to your ignore list and send me a test PM. I'll reply and let you know what happens.

Cheers. Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Okay, KCV6. Testing...but I wasn't asking about me sending PMs to ignored people on my list.

I added you to my ignore list temporarily. Now, you send me a PM and please let me know what happens and if you get a message or anything about it not being sent via posting back here. I should be able to see that. Thanks!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:53 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,844 Posts
Ok, I replied and also sent a new PM while I was on ignore. There was no indication provided to me that I was on your ignore list.

Hope this helped. Mark
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:57 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Interesting. I didn't get the PM from you, which is good, though. I had some deranged yahoo accusing me of stuff that's not true via PMs because he has me confused with someone else. I was hoping he'd get some message that any PMs to me were blocked and he'd just be wasting his time. But, me never seeing them and him never getting response is good enough. Thanks for the help and I'll take ya back off my list now.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 11:04 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,844 Posts
No problems