HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 07, 2013, 11:34 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
Charlie, do you have anything to say in response to the first post in the thread?
I am sure Caveman Don would like to hear from you regarding his experience buying from your company.
From what I know we have been selling refurbished items for a while now, long before I joined the company and this forum. I know that the items is tested to ensure that it works correctly before being sent out. Caveman Don hasn't been on the forum for about 2 months now but if he does sign back on and see my post he can feel free to message me and I will try my best to assist him with any issues that he might have.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2013, 12:59 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,319 Posts
That is nice to hear a straightforward answer; thank you!

So many times requests for an explanation fall on deff ears and I appreciate your response [as I am sure others do as well].
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Workshop