HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 05, 2009, 01:36 AM
<- Balsa flies better ->
Gustafs, Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
1,968 Posts
I no longer do business with Hobbydirekt, I was finally refunded for the Skywind.
wolw is offline Find More Posts by wolw
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2009, 02:58 AM
hobbydirekt
Joined Nov 2006
31 Posts
Andrei, many thanks for:

NOT READING on our homepage that we were on holidays until 12.8 !

NOT READING our autoresponder that we were on holidays until 12.8 !

IGNORING Trackingmail send to you, saying we made partial order !

COMPLAINING about that on paypal 6 days after order !

REGISTERING 3 WORKING DAYS AFTER ORDER!!! on different forums just to post bad about us !

On 30.7. you ordered 30 propeller of same type for a boat. We had some in stock, but not whole quantity, so we ordered and made a partial order. I donīt think it is nearly fair that you complain 3 working days after order with knowing that we are on holidays that way !

Sometimes we are loving our job, sometimes not. Glad we have thausands of customers that are really glad with us and make us smile
hobbydirekt.de is offline Find More Posts by hobbydirekt.de
Old Aug 17, 2009, 04:33 PM
Pa.
Joined Mar 2009
837 Posts
sounds just like sn hobbies one more vender for me AVOID thanks list keeps getting bigger soon i will need a bigger hard drive lol / plus very few people will post a bad review about venders because of the cyber bullies
dude7422 is offline Find More Posts by dude7422
Old May 12, 2011, 05:38 AM
Joined May 2011
1 Posts
Trying to get in contact with Hobbydirekt.de

Hi Marco,

I have been trying to get in contact with you regarding my order 161750, but no luck. I hope to get some feedback via this forum...

I have recieved an email confirmation that my missing Futaba T-3PM system was sent with new order containing a Multiplex Tiger servo. (Rechnung 607962)

Unfortunately this shipment was also wrong. I received a small box with the Multiplex servo but still no Futaba T-3PM.

What is happening? Has the T-3PM been sent in a separate shipment?

Please explain and send me the remaining Futaba T-3PM.

Thank you.
Skafte is offline Find More Posts by Skafte
Old Jun 21, 2013, 03:34 AM
Joined Jun 2013
1 Posts
I appreciate some/many have had problems with HobbyDirekt and I know myself how frustrating online ordering problems can be. However, I took a chance on HobbyDirekt and, while I don't doubt the issues, feel that positive experiences should be shared too. We are all guilty at times of only commenting when things go badly! Perhaps online searches result in people reading this thread and maybe, just maybe, Marco has listened to criticisms and got his act together.

Firstly, the prices are competitive.

Secondly, notification of dispatch was prompt. However, I received two emails; one detailing a DHL tracking number which immediately showed that while entered into DHL's system, had not been collected. The second detailed a GLS tracking number link which resulted in an error on GLS website! Confused, I immediately emailed HobbyDirekt; no response but a few hours later DHL showed parcel in the system so I could be criticised for impatience! GLS never showed anything other than error.

Others have suffered from items shown in stock but found delays, as it turns out they are not in stock.
All my items shown it stock and dispatched by DHL - for free I might add. I ordered in the evening hours of Monday. Items dispatched by 1030hrs Tuesday. All items received, well packaged, from Germany to UK on Thursday at 1200hrs.

I am pleased with this transaction and would order from them again, hoping that many of the historical issues have been taken onboard by Marco and improved upon.

MutleyModeller
MutleyModeller is offline Find More Posts by MutleyModeller