HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 17, 2014, 03:03 PM
Joined Jun 2014
3 Posts
Discussion
QS 8006 Help !

Hi Guys ....Looks like I need a little help and advice....please

I ended up with this qs 8006 from my father in law. It's been living in his garage and I don't think he's ever flown it. The box and the instructions are missing do I'm kinda in the blind. I have charged the AC and put new batteries in the control. AC comes to life with the flick of a switch. Controller comes to life. All kinds of lights twinkle....that's nice...lol The problem is the controller never pairs with the AC. Nothing happens. Is there something more involved in the start up then turning the two on and letting them pair ? Need some help please. If anyone has a the instructions for this thing and would scan them I would be forever grateful. My email is coastalcruizen@gmail.com . The radio systems seems to be garbage compared to others I've flown. Nice big machine but the reviews on the web are anything but kind. I take the tail rotor and the battery are in need of upgrade. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David
coastalcruizen is offline Find More Posts by coastalcruizen
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2014, 11:25 PM
RTF (Ready to Fragment)
United States, WI, Beloit
Joined Nov 2012
4,157 Posts
I think you already answered your own question.

They are low quality birds, getting sales only because most people
think that bigger is better.

You should start out with a quad or micro CP if you are serious about
getting into flying.

If money is tight, a V911 is also a great place to start.
Steve_ is online now Find More Posts by Steve_
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Our Day at the Park