HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 02, 2014, 06:18 PM
United Kingdom, Lanivet
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Beautiful!!

Just read through your build log and what a truly phenomenal creation!
Your craftsmanship and attention to detail is simply stunning. Can't wait to see how you progress with this beautiful build.

Row
TwisterJ is offline Find More Posts by TwisterJ
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2014, 10:14 PM
Kraut
Dolores, Colorado
Joined Dec 2007
1,592 Posts
Thank you.
I have now struggled with the shingels for 19 month, they come and go. So I have built very little, I am just to grouchy and do not have the patience for the long haul.
When I am well, I have been finishing of some other builts, detail work, that does not take to long.
I have to up date the Norderney. She will be completely finished this year and than I hope to get back to the Aero.
First on the list is a complete rebuilt of the mast.
If I am ok it will start in January
Schrott is offline Find More Posts by Schrott
Old Dec 24, 2014, 04:08 PM
Joined Oct 2006
858 Posts
i only had the shingles for a matter of 3-4 weeks and i truly sympathize.....noticed on tv that there is a vaccine for that now....i hope somehow it works in your case.......
yancovitch is offline Find More Posts by yancovitch