HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:42 AM
You can't take the sky from me
United States, WA, Richland
Joined May 2009
6,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Aaron View Post
That's good to hear been scanning thru this topic reading the taranis and x8r setup's I've been learning opentx while setting up my multirotor and am now building my first plane. But a little confused how others setup the x8r rssi and main lipo telem (add on sensor?)to work when using servos and if it's similar to how it works on my d4r on my multi but I'd think it would be different on a plane. If this is the wrong topic for this I apologize in advance I don't mean to clutter up the topic.

But I must say I am impressed with the rx thus far
Probably the wrong thread for this discussion. I'll move it to http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=34345
scott page is offline Find More Posts by scott page
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,513 Posts
Indeed, let's keep this thread for the original V8/D Frsky line...
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa