HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2015, 08:54 PM
Joined Feb 2015
5 Posts
Help!
Dual Receivers with Same Tx

Hi Guys,

I am working on a small project and am trying to make an amphibious multirotor, And for this I want to be able to switch between receivers with the same transmitter so that i can have one receiver controlling all the multirotor electronics and one receiver controlling the boat motor and rudder.

Can anyone help me on combating this issue. and Also, can you have a switch control two servos and have a separate switch for each individual servo at the same time?
sai786 is offline Find More Posts by sai786
to remove ads between posts