HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Sunnyvale
Joined Feb 2009
5,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjark View Post
i was a little worried being the garage if i lost it . my wife came out and asked what the h#ll was wrong with me! this the same set up i used on my last rare bear. crazy fast and all gear comes down warm but not hot. will try for a new video this weekend.maybe some one can doppler it for me . loved to find out its speed . here is a old vid.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwDL8epW1Rs
That sounds pretty dang fast!! Hard to see it with the wide angle lens but the prop is screaming! If that is the 5.25X6.25 then it really must be screaming!! it is hard to get the prop to make lots of noise. I have a fellow flier with a 180mph fun jet that makes that prop scream. But not many more will.
gooniac33 is offline Find More Posts by gooniac33
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Oct 2013
2,380 Posts
Did Someone say Funjet...
I love my funjetssss

But when I pull out my Funfighters people can't believe how fast they go. So small but seriously fast...
Jezzejamez is offline Find More Posts by Jezzejamez