New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 03, 2015, 06:17 AM
Find More Posts by pavlis
Joined Feb 2013
2,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. UD View Post
Hello Pavlis,

thank you for the information - do you eventually have a link to your friends postings?

Thank you in advance and greetings from bavaria
it was a while ago... it was in a group but there are too many posts per day it's virually impossible to find it again.
if you have a powerfull 120mm setup I can make a good deal with the new jet teng L-39 but that plane is in a complete different league, flight ANd pricewise

it can also be built as turbine

I will have a breitling black in stock in a couple of weeks here in Cyprus so no further custom fees will be applied for shipping within Europe.
Talking about this plane in the pictures but in the black colours
pavlis is online now Find More Posts by pavlis
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2015, 08:39 AM
Find More Posts by codys
United States, TX, Sugar Land
Joined Sep 2008
209 Posts
Nice flying field Jofro, and great looking L-39. How is the wind in that location? Every time I go to the beach, the wind is howling, good for kites!!
codys is offline Find More Posts by codys
Old Jun 07, 2015, 04:01 AM
Find More Posts by jofro
Joined Jan 2010
3,089 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by codys View Post
Nice flying field Jofro, and great looking L-39. How is the wind in that location? Every time I go to the beach, the wind is howling, good for kites!!
TX, well, you have to pic your days. Having only short stroll through the reserve I have numerous beaches to choose from but only at low tide and usually in the arvo because the sun is pretty low this time of the year. Magic day today with extreme low tides, 15-20km breeze just right to bring it down slower.
Couple of flights today but strait back to the bench to switch over SR180ESC to 120Pentium. There is some incompatibility with my HET motor no matter how it's programed.. Even pulled out ESC from another model with the same result. Lack of power and surging at full stick. They both work fine with large 127mm fans but 90mm seem to be an issue. Kilo extra thrust with 120 just doesn't make sense, I trying to contact SR but so far no luck. Can't wait to fly it next with this extra power. Cheers.
jofro is offline Find More Posts by jofro
Old Jun 15, 2015, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by 4stripes
Canada, ON, Burlington
Joined Jan 2009
4,334 Posts
Today we converted the Flyfly air type retracts for the medium sized servoless type with metal trunions. The old HTG legs had 4mm shafts which fit but needed shortening.
These are the retracts used and have worked well in a number of our other models.
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...product=23481;
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...dproduct=23483
It is so nice not to have to worry about pumping up the gear and the movement looks more realistic with the servoless type.
For steering a Turnigy TGY-9018MG was used with a pull pull fishing line setup. The servo was attached to the retracts motor section using some balsa rails which allows the whole assembly to be dropped right in after all is confirmed working properly.
4stripes is online now Find More Posts by 4stripes
Old Jun 16, 2015, 03:06 AM
Find More Posts by Mannyman535
edf flyer
United States, CA, Marina
Joined Feb 2009
1,297 Posts
I am looking for one of these, so if anyone has one that they want to sell let me now,
HTG L-39
Mannyman535 is offline Find More Posts by Mannyman535
Old Jul 13, 2015, 10:04 AM
Find More Posts by wyldkrd
Yeah, I can fly...
Mesa, Arizona
Joined Jun 2005
2,872 Posts
I recently acquired chalmrast 's L-39. I don't think he had flown it in 2+ years. After a few touch ups, new 4500 6s and LiFe rx pack , I now have 3 flights on it. Great flying jet. I had been mourning the loss of my HK Cobra, this definitely makes up for it
wyldkrd is online now Find More Posts by wyldkrd