HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 17, 2014, 02:58 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,362 Posts
Download
RCG Podcast 28 - Skip Miller Models, Radical RC, ReadyMadeRC and RTL

I have another podcast ready and this one has a broad footprint!

Skip Miller Models
We start out by talking to Cody from Skip Miller Models. We discuss about the recent flooding in the shop, their newest sailplanes, and also we go into the quadcopters they are now selling.
Links:
Egida
Royale
RTF Kits
Multirotor

Radical RC
Is Radical Dave really radical? Find out in this podcast! We talk about the amazing amount of hop-ups he carries for the Slow Stick, his trusty trailer we all know as "Daves Inn", and more.
Links:
Radical RC Slow Stick Hop-ups

ReadyMadeRC
Tim from ReadyMadeRC discusses RTL systems, The Finwing Penguin FPV plane, and the history of his family business. We also talk about two FPV planes that are brand new. The Air TItan was just released and what sounds to be a killer new FPV design that Tim has been working on.
Links:
AIr Titan
Finwing Penguin
Penguin Air Boat Video

Ask Jason
As you all know Jason Cole is now an employee of RCG. Jason is a great pilot and has a lot of experience in almost all segments of RC. Each month we ask Jason a common RC question. Do you have a question for Jason? Send me a PM and I might use it on our next podcast!

Return To Home (RTH)
I called our FPV editor Matt Gunn to discuss the need for an RTH system. Matt owns many different RTH units and answered all my questions about this piece of gear.
Links:
FY-31AP
FY-41AP
Eagle Tree Vector
Ruby

RCGroups Channel Links:
All R/C
Planes
Helis
FPV
Multi
Cars