SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 10, 2014, 08:46 AM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
818 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daro75 View Post
I should just give up trying to do the loop!!! i'm breaking about 10 props a day!!!
Come on Hallstudio help me up here!!! You make it look so easy!!
Hey guys any good place to buy props other then hobbyking.com?
go up nice and high, pull throttle back to 30% and pull that right stick back all the way. when it comes back upright center and reapply throttle. best done with scale stick is at 70 or better on aileron and elevator.
10 props a day... i have broke that many in 15 min...

i get mine at buddyrc. just make sure you get a prop balancer and some ca glue and kicker.
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2014, 10:39 AM
Brazil, PR, Curitiba
Joined May 2014
44 Posts
Hi all!
Is anybody using the RC911 1.6++ firmware on a Simplecopter Tri 2.0?
I've just installed but as a newbie I'm facing problems to find the best PI and SL settings... So, if somebody can share the settings used for this firmware wold be great!

Another question is, I'm trying to migrate to RC911 fw due to the SL Mix facility (as a beginner on this...), is there any significant loss on stability or performance when compared to the Steveis FW?

Thanks in advance and regards!
asdiasx is online now Find More Posts by asdiasx
Old Aug 08, 2014, 01:06 PM
not insane; Mom had me tested
Marietta Ga.
Joined Apr 2005
818 Posts
i just used that software on a mini tri. the cheater self leveling does work and you have to change the first setting to acro then i changed the 2 to i think 5 to the sl to get it to work. i think it required a restart on the board. i don't have much knowledge on this sorry but it does work. i don't like it but it is a good tool foe learning.
hallstudio is offline Find More Posts by hallstudio
Old Aug 10, 2014, 12:58 PM
Brazil, PR, Curitiba
Joined May 2014
44 Posts
Thanks Matt!

I can feel in the air a Mini Tri as the next product from Simplecopter...
asdiasx is online now Find More Posts by asdiasx
Old Aug 17, 2014, 01:14 AM
Joined May 2014
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallstudio View Post
go up nice and high, pull throttle back to 30% and pull that right stick back all the way. when it comes back upright center and reapply throttle. best done with scale stick is at 70 or better on aileron and elevator.
10 props a day... i have broke that many in 15 min...

i get mine at buddyrc. just make sure you get a prop balancer and some ca glue and kicker.
Thanks man!!
daro75 is offline Find More Posts by daro75