Nov 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Thread OP
Discussion

Hobby Lobby under increased G'vment threat.

Well, the Government will find ways to destroy anything good and here is another example.
http://beforeitsnews.com/election-20...o-2447310.html
Nov 27, 2012, 05:53 PM
Lou
Lou
Wrong forum. Reported
Nov 27, 2012, 05:55 PM
Wrong Hobby Lobby too!
Nov 27, 2012, 07:27 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Makes no difference which "Hobby Lobby" it is, it is wrong of the govt. to make such mandates. OUR free country is no longer free Load and lock friends, it is gonna be a messy war. OH here comes another point
Nov 27, 2012, 07:28 PM
AMA 994002
GOOD 'ol Big Brother dropping the ball once again! Can't really bitch about it though, we vote these idiots into office every chance we get.
Nov 27, 2012, 07:29 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Quote:
Originally Posted by matiac
GOOD 'ol Big Brother dropping the ball once again! Can't really bitch about it though, we vote these idiots into office every chance we get.
Don't include me in how you voted
Nov 27, 2012, 07:38 PM
The wind caused that!!
"The government cannot force you to follow laws that go against your fundamental religious belief."

wow, so if my fundamental religious belief is human sacrifice, that shouldn't be against the law!!

come on now, what gives an employer the rights to force their religious beliefs on their employees?
Nov 27, 2012, 07:51 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Time for this thread to be moved to Life, the Universe and Politics discussion area......
Latest blog entry: My 2022 event schedule.
Nov 27, 2012, 07:51 PM
Shelter Kitty "Orange Death"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. foambuilder
Makes no difference which "Hobby Lobby" it is, it is wrong of the govt. to make such mandates. OUR free country is no longer free Load and lock friends, it is gonna be a messy war. OH here comes another point
1 Like
Nov 27, 2012, 08:00 PM
Did you know that Hobby Lobby advises all potential employees of their religous leanings? This is done BEFORE they hire anyone not afterward.
Did you know that Hobby Lobby closes their stores on Sunday to allow employees to spend time with their families? Compare that with those giant corporations that forced their employees to work on Thanksgiving.

This is a two way street---no one is exactly right or wrong for that matter.

BM
Nov 27, 2012, 08:15 PM
AMA 994002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. foambuilder
Don't include me in how you voted
Thing is, I didn't vote for ANY of them. They tell you you can't complain if you don't vote, well I don't vote because they all wind up doing the same thing that everyone's complaining about! They all make promises they know they'll never keep, and the voter's keep voting them in knowing the same damned thing! They ALL have their own agendas funded by special interests that get them voted into office...they could care less about us...and THAT my friend, is a very sad statement.
Nov 27, 2012, 08:18 PM
Lou
Lou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B
Time for this thread to be moved to Life, the Universe and Politics discussion area......

That is what I reported, thread needs to be moved. Does not belong here. I was hoping it would get moved before firestorm started.
Nov 27, 2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
Wrong Hobby Lobby too!
They have foam, glue, paint, velcro, x-acto knives, glitter, (OK, that last one was just to see if anyone was paying attention.)

I go there all the time for stuff for my airplanes. You just have to be creative.
Nov 27, 2012, 08:29 PM
AMA 994002
Hey, is Crash related to Clutch?
Nov 27, 2012, 08:40 PM
Lou
Lou
Quote:
Originally Posted by matiac
Hey, is Crash related to Clutch?
Yes, Clutch is my father, Crash was number one son. I am number two son, my name is Tossed Cargo, or just Toss for short.

Sometimes Papa calls me Damaged Cargo ... not sure if he is serious about that or not.

Quick Reply