New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 24, 2015, 02:12 PM
Find More Posts by Bobybrown
Bobbybrown
Joined Jun 2013
23 Posts
Discussion
Connector Question

I just got a Zippy Compact battery that came with 5mm gold connectors and I think the wires are 4mm. So can anyone recommend an appropriate connector. I don't like the idea of using the separate push on connectors.
Bobybrown is offline Find More Posts by Bobybrown
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2015, 02:40 PM
Find More Posts by Dave H.
Joined Feb 2008
2,897 Posts
I'm not sure what "appropriate" means to you.

I use EC3s on all my smaller lower current stuff and EC5s on all my bigger stuff. But other people use Deans, XT60s, HXTs, Power Poles, etc. Generally it's best to standardize on something that you can easily obtain or is the default choice of your favorite battery supplier. (The latter is hard with HobbyKing because they seem to change connectors a lot.)

If you fly at a club field, choosing whatever most other people there fly can be convenient as well.
Dave H. is online now Find More Posts by Dave H.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 04:42 PM
Find More Posts by Econoline
United States, CA, Ventura
Joined Nov 2007
166 Posts
Try this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2386349
Something there will meet your needs.
Econoline is offline Find More Posts by Econoline