Jan 26, 2013, 01:17 PM
Can Electric Air module be programed with the MX-20 radio?

Or do you need smart box?

I would like to turn off beeping sounds for everything on my electric module.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 26, 2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadslo View Post
Can Electric Air module be programed with the MX-20 radio?

Or do you need smart box?

I would like to turn off beeping sounds for everything on my electric module.
As far I know, you can do it with the MX 20 itself and that is also mentioned in de Can Electric Air module manual.

Jan,
Last edited by Horseman; Jan 26, 2013 at 01:36 PM.
Jan 26, 2013, 04:55 PM
Graupner has been opend insolvency proceedings...
Jan 26, 2013, 05:58 PM
Radio? Screwdriver!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
Graupner has been opend insolvency proceedings...
Do you have any web links to news articles or court documents saying about this? Its not that I don't trust you but I post in other forums that like to see evidence!

Cheers,
Si.
Jan 27, 2013, 02:40 AM
Probably he had a delayed read about the announcement one month ago.
The December announcement says three months, so, until March I don't expect to see news.
Wait a bit for Nuremberg fair, starting this Wednesday, will see what their booth suggest, if any. And surely there will be avid journalists to ask about the one thousand pound gorilla in the living room...
Jan 27, 2013, 07:08 AM
there seems to be more news coming up though...:

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/f....asp?TID=38225
Jan 27, 2013, 07:52 AM
Lots of wrong assumptions there, typical to "...a Graupner salesman how has told this to a Dutch local hobby shop owner..."
Protection was requested in December, for three months counting from that moment, thus until March, not three months ago.
Check some pages ago the official things and figures.
Feb 04, 2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonChambers View Post
Do you have any web links to news articles or court documents saying about this? Its not that I don't trust you but I post in other forums that like to see evidence!

Cheers,
Si.
They are actually in administration undergoing a company restructuring.

http://translate.google.com/translat...d%2C76315.html

On a different subject, can anyone tell me which HOTT systems have a loudspeaker for the telemetry voice output. Looking at the manuals they all seem to indicate that the voice output is by the headphone socket only.
Bit of a design oversight there I think.

Serious question as I'm jumping ship from the Hitec A9 and the Graupner system seem my favorite at the moment.
Feb 04, 2013, 06:59 AM
BARCS 1901 BMFA S176 R-0200004
Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoKing View Post
On a different subject, can anyone tell me which HOTT systems have a loudspeaker for the telemetry voice output. Looking at the manuals they all seem to indicate that the voice output is by the headphone socket only.

The MC series - at least the MC-20 anyway - has a loudspeaker for output. Volume can be controlled by sliders. You can also put MP3 files on the telemetry SD card and listen to your favourite music as you fly. I really enjoy the live version of 'Wearing the Inside Out' whilst I'm slope-soaring.
Feb 04, 2013, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.
Unfortunately I'm not a lover of tray type radios, so i will keep looking.

I'm coming to the conclusion that it wont be the end of the world to convert any of the MX's to fit and internal amp and speaker anyway.
Feb 04, 2013, 07:32 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Channels-3...-/230908644020
This one works quite well. Cheap, small and easy to use.
Feb 04, 2013, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihlit View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Channels-3...-/230908644020
This one works quite well. Cheap, small and easy to use.
That looks just about perfect. Thanks for the link....
Feb 09, 2013, 09:14 PM
Gary
Just to verify: I'm using Sum Signal on channel 8 to control my Mikrokopter. Can I use the PPM output from the GR-24 (ex: channel 6 and 7) to control my Radian system too, from the same Rx? My Tx is an MX-20.
Feb 10, 2013, 02:05 AM
g0t rabb1t?
Quote:
Originally Posted by glmccready View Post
Just to verify: I'm using Sum Signal on channel 8 to control my Mikrokopter. Can I use the PPM output from the GR-24 (ex: channel 6 and 7) to control my Radian system too, from the same Rx? My Tx is an MX-20.
2 airframes with the same RX at once?
Or just use PPM output on different models, switching RX when needed? Yes of course!
Feb 10, 2013, 08:43 AM
Gary
One airframe, one Rx, SUM and PPM output from the same Rx? ie: SUM has to be from channel 8 (Mikrokopter) , can I also use channel 6 to control a device (Radian flight stabilizer) that needs PPM input.

Quick Reply