HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2014, 08:17 AM
maryland
Joined Jun 2002
32 Posts
Discussion
District four, JPO Contrails fall issue info

All, as some of you know I am running for the distric four Rep position. Lee Rightler has decided not to run for another term. I submitted an article to the JPO for the fall issue for district four and somehow it didn't make it to the editor. Greg has assured me that this was not intentional as he never got a copy of the article to publish. He has asked me to let everyone one here that anyone can send in articles and they don't have to go through your districts rep as I was informed by Lee. Should you have something to share in the Contrails just email Greg (his email is listed on the JPO site), also I have setup a facebook page for the District four members to easily share pictures and ideas for those that don't use or have stopped using this site and others.
ron stahl is offline Find More Posts by ron stahl
to remove ads between posts