HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 04, 2014, 02:08 PM
Joined Apr 2014
11 Posts
Help!
Motors don't run (first build problem)

I am having problems with setting up for my first flight. The complete lack of instructions certainly doesn't help a person who's just starting out.
When setting up the ESC the beeps are all wrong. Should be two, then move throttle stick down and then several beeps and a long one. There two different scenarios in my case. When the gyro is adjusted fully clockwise there is one beep and that's all, nothing more but when the gyro is adjusted fully counter clockwise there is small continuous beeps.

Here are some pictures of how I have set things up :http://imgur.com/a/jjvC9

I waited two and a half months for shipping so any help is appreciated. I just want to get this thing flying.
Galaktions is offline Find More Posts by Galaktions
to remove ads between posts