HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:31 AM
United States, AL, Emelle
Joined Feb 2012
198 Posts
Discussion
Anyone flying the Twist 480?

Just wondering if anyone has this plane and what they think of it. Quality, assembly, and flight?
Alex Koehn is offline Find More Posts by Alex Koehn
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:58 AM
United States, FL, The Villages
Joined Oct 2010
4,001 Posts
My flying friend and mentor just got one. They have only been available for a couple of weeks so not too many yet, I bet. I saw his, just out of the box, and it looks to be a nice plane. Small and easy to transport. Yet it will still be capable of some spirited flying. I recall they say a 450 or 480 motor and my friend is going with the 480. He is taking his time and building it slowly.
Don
dkrhardy is offline Find More Posts by dkrhardy
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:31 AM
Joined Feb 2012
198 Posts
I was wondering if it was new... I didn't know there was such but I went to horizon and searched for it and there it was so I ordered one. Not too scared coming from them I was just looking for some feedback...
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:06 PM
Joined May 2011
621 Posts
I have been flying mine and I like it from a sport/aerobatic plane perspective. I haven't venture too much into 3D but good to know this can.

You can also check this thread on EF Twist as a jotted down a few thoughts based on my build, maiden and more.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1568785
Reef_rc is offline Find More Posts by Reef_rc
Old Mar 31, 2012, 09:20 AM
Joined Feb 2012
198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef_rc View Post
I have been flying mine and I like it from a sport/aerobatic plane perspective. I haven't venture too much into 3D but good to know this can.

You can also check this thread on EF Twist as a jotted down a few thoughts based on my build, maiden and more.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1568785
Thanks for the link! I searched the forum and came up with nothing so I started a thread.. Lots of good info there.