HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 08:50 PM
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Help!
Multi wii pro not powering Turnigy 9x reciever

Okay when i plug my turnigy 9x receiver into my multiwii pro (quad-copter plus) it does not get any power and the 6 leds on the board do not light up, but if I remove one BEC going from my ESC to my board and plug it into the receiver(instead of my board) either in channel 3 or the battery slot the receiver powers up and the board's leds light up but i obviously cant have one of my escs not plugged into my control board and i don't want to have to have a separate battery pack or buy an additional bec if i don't have to......I just had an epiphany but i will post this in case i fail. Could i reroute the two power wires of a bec cable to my receiver(so all of that works) and just plug the signal wire (3rd wire) in the control board? so the board can still control the esc and get enough power form the other 3
batmankicks is offline Find More Posts by batmankicks
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2013, 11:26 AM
Joined Oct 2004
3 Posts
I have the same problem with my Turnigy 9x receiver any ideas.
decker is offline Find More Posts by decker