SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by SCREWYFITS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,521 Posts
Great looking scheme on the black plane. Can you provide some feedback of how it looks in the sky when you fly it?
gabrielisrael is offline Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Old Apr 21, 2012, 03:11 PM
Watt Waster
Joined Oct 2010
1,857 Posts
Mig-7 Builds

Very nice. Looks like you are using the construction methods getting to be more common for thin foam RC models. By now many will be familiar with the method and how much easier it is to keep the model weight down. Sort of like scale paper airplane methods, but using thin foam instead of card stock paper. Thanks for sharing your excellent work and I hope to see more in the near future.
Tsavah is offline Find More Posts by Tsavah
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:32 PM
As SCREWY as I wanna be!!!
United States, CA, Livermore
Joined Feb 2011
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
Great looking scheme on the black plane. Can you provide some feedback of how it looks in the sky when you fly it?
THANX for the complements, it looks great in flight, in my opinion it looks better flying...
SCREWYFITS is offline Find More Posts by SCREWYFITS
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:38 PM
As SCREWY as I wanna be!!!
United States, CA, Livermore
Joined Feb 2011
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsavah View Post
Very nice. Looks like you are using the construction methods getting to be more common for thin foam RC models. By now many will be familiar with the method and how much easier it is to keep the model weight down. Sort of like scale paper airplane methods, but using thin foam instead of card stock paper. Thanks for sharing your excellent work and I hope to see more in the near future.
Thanx for the kind words, I'm unfamiliar with this thin foam technique or modeling that your referring to, sounds interesting as these need a diet bad, they end up being a mid to high wind sloper or a power plane...
Thanx again, Dirk
The threat that hooked me is correx Mig-7 scratch build and I join in at post #1633...
I'm interested in this thin foam building, where is a good place to start?
Love the toon jet in your avatar...
SCREWYFITS is offline Find More Posts by SCREWYFITS
Last edited by SCREWYFITS; Apr 21, 2012 at 04:53 PM.