SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:08 AM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Help!
Joysway offshore cat light...

Hi im new here and have a question...I was wondering if someone knows a good upgrade for the joysway offshore cat? I think its 15" or so, im looking to gut it and install brushless setup, motor, esc, battery, prop, everything. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
syog100 is offline Find More Posts by syog100
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2012, 03:04 AM
Joined Jan 2012
90 Posts
Wish I could help. The micro boat forum stinks here unless your building a tug boat!
DIYJIM is offline Find More Posts by DIYJIM
Old Sep 03, 2012, 08:00 AM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
well ive posted twice anr cant get any help, so i guess ill abandon this site, seems no good.
syog100 is offline Find More Posts by syog100
Old Sep 10, 2012, 04:47 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,701 Posts
since this boat seems to be the same as the Hobby King Magic Cat, here's a link to another user's mods to make the boat more worth the money http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...7X132623X3.zip
Akura2 is online now Find More Posts by Akura2
Old Sep 12, 2012, 04:12 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,521 Posts
When you think about it, no real information was given, so you can't expect much. When you ask for help, you have to assume that others do not have what you want help with. Second, not everyone spends their lives on the forum. Combine that with the fact that the micro boating world is much smaller results in far less people passing through.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old Oct 07, 2012, 08:02 PM
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
United States, AZ, Yuma
Joined Sep 2009
2,783 Posts
pics? link? a 1 cell BL might do.
nemoskull is offline Find More Posts by nemoskull
Old Nov 24, 2012, 12:07 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jul 2006
1,474 Posts
Joysway offshore

I have several 22" boats but like the 24" boats the best. Well anyway, info on motors for such sizes as Magic vee and etc is real sparse . Now to get the right size motor and lipo is a real hassle .Boats like Mono-z and such isn't much to look at but goes like blazes. I wish like you, info on motors and lipos would be appreciated and if anyone UP on this would sure help. i think the economy stateside isn't helping any cause buying motors and lipos and not getting a correct size will sour boaters. Now setups can be had, such as stuffing tubes and trim tabs and props , cables and lenght of struts and rudders by using common sense in proportion to size of boats. That's the easy part, but motors and lipos is not that easy. Enough out of me. Most people overpower their boats alittle do much from my standpoint.
Mikedown is offline Find More Posts by Mikedown