SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 06:57 AM
aka: Scott Ellis
United States, MT, Billings
Joined Dec 2012
1,060 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helliefan View Post
I have the Super Cub S, and I wonder how to get off the propeller spinner? I need to get that off to change the propeller. Should it be very hard to get off?
Yeah, it's stubborn. You can grab the "ears" that go back between the prop blades and fold them forward so that you can unscrew the spinner. Then just push it straight back on when you're done. After a cycle or two of that you'll be able to pull it straight off, too. And no, it won't fall off in flight, even after it's loosened up a little.
Xeric is online now Find More Posts by Xeric
to remove ads between posts