SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 03:30 PM
United States, CA, Poway
Joined Jan 2006
564 Posts
I truly hope that they haven't given up on the 1700mm size planes.
I am just getting fully aquainted with my corsair lately, and getting those two wheel landings dialled in perfectly! It's no speedster but flys very scale!
jpinn is online now Find More Posts by jpinn
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:48 PM
USA, OH, Kent
Joined Feb 2011
160 Posts
Hey FMS ! You don't have to DISCONTINUE the CRAPPY OLD 1400mm Spitfire , Thunderbolt and P40 , just UPGRADE them all at once to the level of the V8 P51 Mustang and THEN we'll GLADDLY buy them all again at your new UPGRADED PRICES but not before !!!!! Just CORRECT wing dihedral , Better landing gear mounts , Faster motors and More scale canopies !!! IS THAT REALLY SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ????????? !!!!!!!!!!! But , if you really need to do something NEW , then a 1400mm P39 Airacobra done as well as a V8 P51 WILL succeed in getting us to open our wallets to you again ! THATS 1400mm !! NOT 980mm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spitfirebill is offline Find More Posts by spitfirebill
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Jan 2008
800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfirebill View Post
Hey FMS ! You don't have to DISCONTINUE the CRAPPY OLD 1400mm Spitfire , Thunderbolt and P40 , just UPGRADE them all at once to the level of the V8 P51 Mustang and THEN we'll GLADDLY buy them all again at your new UPGRADED PRICES but not before !!!!! Just CORRECT wing dihedral , Better landing gear mounts , Faster motors and More scale canopies !!! IS THAT REALLY SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ????????? !!!!!!!!!!! But , if you really need to do something NEW , then a 1400mm P39 Airacobra done as well as a V8 P51 WILL succeed in getting us to open our wallets to you again ! THATS 1400mm !! NOT 980mm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont worry about upgrading them! Most are now discontinued anyway (There's a post a few pages back stating retired models)....

And don't worry about re-releasing. Just give us new models.
Sed8ed is offline Find More Posts by Sed8ed
Old Today, 04:24 PM
United States, NJ, Frenchtown
Joined Mar 2003
9,125 Posts
I just heard from a spy source it is that monster Russian 4 engine WW I troop carrying plane . The 1 with that very long & deep wing chord. Massive looking beast.
cyclops2 is online now Find More Posts by cyclops2
Old Today, 04:30 PM
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Apr 2012
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops2 View Post
I just heard from a spy source it is that monster Russian 4 engine WW I troop carrying plane . The 1 with that very long & deep wing chord. Massive looking beast.
Do you mean the K-7? I was surprised to see it's already been done!
peterswolf is online now Find More Posts by peterswolf
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Ldm
United States, PA, Conestoga
Joined Jun 2006
8,194 Posts
hey FMS --who cares , now we have a 60" wood WW2 plane and its at $199 !!!

http://www.vqwarbirds.com/product_in...7136c4d6dbd9a0

Ldm is online now Find More Posts by Ldm
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Joined Mar 2003
9,125 Posts
Right the Kaylinin K-7 .

Have a company if still made ? I love expensive crashes.
Old Today, 04:37 PM
mkpatrick
Joined Mar 2011
1,386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfirebill View Post
With oleo struts.

And if you're gonna upgrade or release another tail dragger, how about a retractable tail wheel?
mkpatrick is offline Find More Posts by mkpatrick
Old Today, 05:58 PM
Joined Mar 2003
9,125 Posts
It is the Maximum-Gorky With 8 engines.
Old Today, 06:25 PM
Gentle 'Bella'
Augusta, KS USA
Joined Dec 2007
4,718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpinn View Post
I truly hope that they haven't given up on the 1700mm size planes.
I am just getting fully aquainted with my corsair lately, and getting those two wheel landings dialled in perfectly! It's no speedster but flys very scale!
That is right on..! You become aware that the large size stays in view longer and is more relaxing, you actually get to enjoy watching it fly.

1.7m size makes for larger wheels, best handling on turf. So many advantages for the flier - end user.
gnats82 is offline Find More Posts by gnats82
Old Today, 06:28 PM
Dont be divided from the truth
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Mar 2010
3,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm View Post
hey FMS --who cares , now we have a 60" wood WW2 plane and its at $199 !!!

Unfortunately Tomas won't ship outside of the US & TBM's shipping rates are way to high.
Dangaras is online now Find More Posts by Dangaras