SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 02, 2015, 09:10 AM
Joined Jan 2015
1 Posts
Help!
can a vision plus without wifi module still follow waypoints?

Hi. I recently bought a used phantom 2 vision plus without camera or gimbal, and as I found out when I opened it, no wifi module either. So I'm wondering if it's still possible to program waypoints etc? I have no need for fpv or any of that stuff. I just want to fly in planned patterns with my gopro taking pictures. For photogrammetry.
I never understood why there needed to be a constant wifi connection anyway. Makes more sense to store the waypoints aboard the drone right?
Hope you can help.
fusentast is offline Find More Posts by fusentast
to remove ads between posts