SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 23, 2015, 09:54 AM
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
espritmodel.com
Joined May 2010
2,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc gayhart View Post
I have three Bavarians now using my 12X and using satellites on the Cortex. Will the Cortex support the Jeti without using a Jeti receiver?
Cortex is not receiver, just stabilization. But with Jeti you can use ANY receiver, all will give you UDI or PPM.

Zb/Esprit Model
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2015, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by wfield0455
United States, MA, Holliston
Joined Aug 2008
886 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc gayhart View Post
I have three Bavarians now using my 12X and using satellites on the Cortex. Will the Cortex support the Jeti without using a Jeti receiver?
What you currently have is 2, Spektrum "remote receivers" connected to the cortex
and no, you can't simply substitute a Jeti receiver for them.

I believe you can use a single PPM connection from a Jeti receiver to the Cortex and in the near future you will be able to use an S-Bus connection from a Jeti receiver to the Cortex.

Still, you will always need a receiver of some sort and none of the various manufacturers are compatible with each other.
wfield0455 is offline Find More Posts by wfield0455