HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
Joined Mar 2008
34 Posts
Discussion
leveling swashplate with specific tool vs. trim @ hover

pretty new to CP helis; i have been flying my new nano cpx and 130x. I am interested to learn if a swashplate leveling tool is neccesary, or is eyeballing and trim in flight just as good? my nano swashplate looks well off to the right if viewed from the rear and a bit tilted forward. hovers fairly solid but looks a little off axis hovering. the 130x looks the other way! a little to the left. my 130x came with the full microheli performace combo new gratis, so there is a leveling tool available. just ordered the xtreme swashplate for the nano for it's durability and there is a leveling tool available.

anyway, am I missing something here that my two little birds could be flying better? or if they are hovering as good as possible trimmed, that is about it?

thank you!
hsp-sandiego is offline Find More Posts by hsp-sandiego
to remove ads between posts