HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 26, 2011, 10:56 PM
I flew a $4 mil. Hughes 500!
USA, UT, Meadow
Joined Oct 2008
142 Posts
Discussion
Fillmore, Utah FunFly June 10-11

http://utahheli.org/node/28 This is the FunFly in my town! It will be at the Fillmore Municiple Airport on June 10-11. To get here, take I-15 exit 163; head west to the stop sign; turn right at the stop sign; drive until you see a road right past the airport (the airport will be on your left); turn left on that road; take either the first or the next left turn (depending on the quantity of parked cars at either turn); all spectators will park in a grassy field right next to both turns; all pilots will be directed otherwise. We have a couple of door prizes including: a Blade Mcx2 donated graciously by HobbyTown USA and TWO full rounds of golf with cart from the Paradise Golf Resort at their lovely nine hole course here in Fillmore, Utah. We will have several events and awards that include: an airborn obstacle course, a 3D competition, a night flying competition, the most spectactular crash, a scale and just plain weird flight competition, and a micro fly in the hangar. Be sure to bring your micro helis and other aircraft so that we can convince others to join our wonderful hobby without a huge investment. The prizes for all of these events will be custom Fillmore FunFly hats. There will also be some special airborn guests. We will have some ultralight pilots from Salt Lake come in on Saturday morning. The registration fee to fly for the weekend will be $20. You can PayPal it to me at: sdcarling@frontier.com with your name, phone #, and AMA # or pay onsite at the event. All types and engine/electric motor aircraft are welcome. You must have an AMA membership to be able to fly. We hope you will be able to attend!
jaydon134 is offline Find More Posts by jaydon134
to remove ads between posts