HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:38 AM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Discussion
FPV Speed Racer Quad - Hits a tree, breaks a prop and still makes it home

Hello All,

I was doing some more testing on my speed racer quad and ended up hitting a tree, breaking one of the props and it still make it home

The video has no stabilization and the vibration in the gopro does not actually show how much vibration was actually going on. My FPV cam was almost useless.

I always though that any flight control board could not handle that much vibration but the hoverfly sport didnt seem to mind the vibration, just the busted prop

FPV Speed Racer Quad - HIts a tree, breaks a prop and still makes it home (4 min 13 sec)

wac
wac is offline Find More Posts by wac
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:04 PM
Flight Instructor
Chico, CA
Joined Jun 2008
684 Posts
It was still able to fly with 1 broken prop on a quad? How?
mspencer is offline Find More Posts by mspencer
Old Dec 28, 2012, 10:09 AM
United States, PA, Harrisburg
Joined Aug 2011
377 Posts
Hovercore
JZSlenker is offline Find More Posts by JZSlenker
Old Dec 28, 2012, 11:10 AM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspencer View Post
It was still able to fly with 1 broken prop on a quad? How?
maybe because its so over powered.

wac
wac is offline Find More Posts by wac