|Dec 08, 2013, 10:53 AM|
Joined May 2010
Jeti Transmitter Update 2.22
New Language Added: Italian
The menu item for gyro settings is also available to the airplane models. When setting-up the model it is possible to activate up to three independent functions for adjusting control gain of a stabilization system.
- Maximum available sound volume increased
- New supported receivers in Device Explorer: R5L EU, R3
- Fixed an issue of lost pre-flight switching settings of the proportional controls when setting a new model
- Fixed "Release Button" message during startup
- Automatic selection of servo side during process of servo calibration
- Improved function of Rx low voltage alarm/reset of the receiver
- Fixed Czech and French voice number announcements
- Added links to Servo Monitor to Ailevator menu, V-Tail, Delta wing
- Telemetry data analyzer can now handle more than 32 telemetry values from the log-file record
- Improved acoustic signalization of classic MVario (non-EX)
- Audio is paused whenever a new log is being created or a screenshot is being generated
- Ailevator mix is in new models is set by default to 100% for elevator and 0% for ailerons
- Several sensor variables are concentrated into a single line in the log file
- The clock panel is able to display receiver voltage, model time and antenna signal strength
- Fixed CRC of EX data stream from DC-16 inner connector, ex. for connecting the RCDroidBox
Please read the attached Release Notes prior to performing any update. This document always includes the actual information given to the current version of firmware.
Download Release Notes for 2.22 Update EN (.pdf)
Download Release Notes for 2.22 Update FR (.pdf)
Download Release Notes for 2.22 Update DE (.pdf)
Updating procedure for version 2.22:
1. Connect TX via USB to PC.
2. In the TX confirm communication with PC.
3. Download the appropriate update file for your language. Unzip its contents into a temporary folder at your hard drive.
4. Copy all files from the temporary folder to the root folder of the SD card. If you have a version 1.05 or older, we recommend deleting the original system sounds located in /Audio folder to take effect of the updated audio files. The updated system audio files are located in /Audio/en folder. In order to keep all your settings please do not delete these files: /Config/Config.jsn, /Config/Calib.jsn. Please keep the /Model folder untouched as well.
5. Switch off and switch on the TX. After that, the update will run.
UPDATE 2.22 (December 3, 2013)
Download Firmware DC/DS-16 v2.22
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||(2) Pulse Ultra 45c 6s 22.2v 3000mah lipo packs 2 cycles as new||jmscard||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||1||Dec 06, 2013 06:09 PM|
|Question||Jeti transmitter compatability||Big Pitts||Radios||1||Oct 25, 2013 05:36 PM|
|Sold||Hitec Aurora 9 HP-22 Transmitter Program Update Module||rino||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||0||Feb 04, 2012 04:39 PM|
|FS: Mega 22/20/2, Jeti 15/3, Jeti JES500 Brushed ESC, 4 HS85 Servos||kelvin||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||13||Mar 10, 2005 10:53 AM|