SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 19, 2015, 05:43 PM
United States, MA, West Bridgewater
Joined Mar 2002
204 Posts
Discussion
Blade MSR Question

I picked up one of these at an auction, with the transmitter. It bound fine, and the controller initializes (light goes solid blue), but it does not appear to have ccpm enabled on the transmitter? In other words when I move the ailerons, only one servo moves, and when I move the elevator the other servo moves. What it should do when I give elevator is for both servos to move together up or down to move the swash forward and backward. And aileron they should both move opposite to tilt the swash side to side. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks Guys!!
GMPheli is offline Find More Posts by GMPheli
Last edited by GMPheli; Jan 19, 2015 at 05:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2015, 08:48 PM
Joined Mar 2002
204 Posts
Nevermind, looks like it's supposed to do that cause the flybar is 45 degrees out of phase
Old Jan 19, 2015, 11:20 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
9,265 Posts
Does the heli fly ? When I flew 4ch birds I flew firstand went from there. Most were pretty much fine as is. This heli was disc. twice and brought back. Now its gone from HH forever.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jan 20, 2015, 11:58 AM
Joined Mar 2002
204 Posts
Yea it flies fine. It was just way out of trim. That coupled with high rates made it a handful. It does look funny watching the swash 45 out tho
Old Jan 21, 2015, 11:48 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
9,265 Posts
You can contact HH hobbies and get advice to make bird right. All my blades flew fine out of box. HH has contact us feature and thay can help.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jan 21, 2015, 12:27 PM
UK, Bedworth
Joined Apr 2004
2,954 Posts
I found a bit of negative expo on the rudder helped as did cutting the throw on left rudder to 85%. Mahe sure the swash plate is seated correctly , they come with a tool for that if you don't have one they are on e bay cheaply. Adjust the blade grip screws so the blades just drop under there own weight and you should be good to go.

Terry
Terry Rigden is offline Find More Posts by Terry Rigden
Old Jan 24, 2015, 07:22 AM
Joined Mar 2002
204 Posts
" Make sure the swash plate is seated correctly"

I am not sure want you mean here. Do you mean leveled? I did not receive the tool and don't really understand what it would do other than level the swash. I can level the swash manually until it is in trim. I will buy the tool if it will do something other than just getting me close to being in trim.
Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2015, 09:17 AM
UK, Bedworth
Joined Apr 2004
2,954 Posts
The swash plate can come apart and you need to press it back together, it can also ride up the shaft, the tool helps with both. If you download the manual you will find a section on adjusting the swash plate , it will also give you the part number for the tool.

Terry
Terry Rigden is offline Find More Posts by Terry Rigden
Old Jan 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
Joined Mar 2002
204 Posts
Thanks!