Joined Jan 2012
Could enyone answer fpv gear placement ?
I have searched the web quite a long time for this answer but cant find the answers...
1. what gear should have most seperation on a FPV rig equiped with.
- EZUHF diversity reaciver and two antennas.
- Controller / OSD (the eagle tree vector in my case)
- GPS unit
- Cabels for above
2. How about theese extentions to both EZUHF antennas and VTX and VRX.
- Do the reacive noise from the side when having two wires running along eathothers ?
- How long can theese extentions be ? Unlimited ? (under 2 meters) ?
Thanks for clearifying..
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question||Lipo Charge question, Could not find the answer (New here)||Stadashic||Batteries and Chargers||5||Feb 10, 2014 09:56 AM|
|Discussion||Probably asked and answered but could use some help||weimer20||Batteries and Chargers||4||Nov 04, 2011 04:11 PM|
|Help!||FPV placement RFI etc (scratchbuilt FPV model)||boopidoo||FPV Talk||4||Oct 14, 2009 04:28 PM|
|Discussion||Could someone Canadian answer this?||MCarlton||Chit Chat||26||Sep 22, 2009 10:20 PM|
|Full scale pilots: could you answer this please ?||Al P||Life, The Universe, and Politics||6||Jun 03, 2002 11:19 AM|