SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 24, 2014, 08:15 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Na, they are Christians, no one in OUR government will care.
Correction. They are idiots. And while nearly everyone will care, they will also understand that you can't let the deliberately stupid actions of a few God-deluded morons start a war.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Aug 24, 2014, 09:25 PM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Dec 2000
1,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
If a whole group of men women and children go, and they are murdered, it will start a war.
Not with Obama behind the wheel. And certainly not over a bunch of dead ambulance chasing bible thumpers.
Dave Campbell is offline Find More Posts by Dave Campbell
Old Aug 24, 2014, 10:07 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell View Post
Not with Obama behind the wheel. And certainly not over a bunch of dead ambulance chasing bible thumpers.
So, if these "ambulance chasing bible thumpers" do get themselves killed, do you think Obama should commit American life and treasure to attacking ISIS specifically in response to their deaths? Do you think Obama should refrain from acting in such a manner? Please answer unequivocally. Thank you.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 10:10 PM
1984 is no longer fiction
United States
Joined Mar 2012
425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
If a whole group of men women and children go, and they are murdered, it will start a war.
Or a party.
War is Peace is offline Find More Posts by War is Peace
Old Aug 24, 2014, 11:07 PM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
Yup. And the New Black Panther Party.
Agree.
Indiana_Geoff is online now Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Old Aug 24, 2014, 11:17 PM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Dec 2000
1,324 Posts
Quote:
So, if these "ambulance chasing bible thumpers" do get themselves killed, do you think Obama should commit American life and treasure to attacking ISIS specifically in response to their deaths? Do you think Obama should refrain from acting in such a manner? Please answer unequivocally. Thank you.
Boy, that's a tough one. I wouldn't whizz on one of those clowns if they were on fire. Probably hate them more for what they do than anyone in office.

I guess I'd have to take the high road though and say that we should rescue their sorry es
Dave Campbell is offline Find More Posts by Dave Campbell
Old Aug 25, 2014, 12:24 AM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Boy, that's a tough one. I wouldn't whizz on one of those clowns if they were on fire. Probably hate them more for what they do than anyone in office.

I guess I'd have to take the high road though and say that we should rescue their sorry es
We agree (or should I say I agree with your withholding wee but recognizing our collective duty to protect one another's sorry es).

BUT, I guarantee you this. Saving them WILL be used as an excuse for actions I don't agree with. I think it's true that ISIS needs attention AND I think our government has already begun the BS campaign to use ISIS as a reason for regime change in Syria. That requires convincing Americans of the outlandish notion that Assad is connected to ISIS (his mortal enemy), and I not only see that campaign beginning, but it seems horribly successful so far.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 06:24 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,038 Posts
Quote:
A strongly worded thank you note would suffice...
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Aug 25, 2014, 08:39 PM
Unrepentant Paragon addict
United States, OK, Moore
Joined Jan 2006
2,675 Posts
Quote:
Quote:

I am far less generous than Dave. There is an obvious difference in a journalist covering a story being taken hostage and killed, and a person or group going to the same area to deliberately stir up trouble for themselves. I would not waste one US penny on rescuing them, nor would I want, or expect the Obama administration to do so.
LVsoaring is offline Find More Posts by LVsoaring
Old Aug 26, 2014, 05:33 AM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
Australia, QLD, Regents Park
Joined Mar 2007
3,723 Posts
Man that was funny , Adam Hills great comedian
nick_75au is online now Find More Posts by nick_75au
Old Aug 26, 2014, 08:38 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Which ever side kills the other the US still wins.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492