HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 06, 2007, 01:15 AM
Dana Point, CA
Joined Oct 2005
96 Posts
Discussion
January 2007 Battle Day

The next S.C.A.T. Battle Day will be on Sunday, January 28th.

Please see the website for more info.

Kevin

www.socalareatankers.com
Hounddog is offline Find More Posts by Hounddog
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2007, 06:16 PM
So. Cal. SKYMEISTER
Joined Sep 2003
33 Posts
hey houndog its gusser....im will chau's friend and am looking to join the group...i just got a sherm and will and i are going to try to get it going for the january battle so...im looking forward to meeting you guys...let me know what i can bring or whatever you folks need.....im an rc'er (planes and helis) so i know the scenario...but will got me into tanks and armour and im loving it ...........the gusser
gusser is offline Find More Posts by gusser
Old Jan 15, 2007, 08:35 PM
Dana Point, CA
Joined Oct 2005
96 Posts
Gusser,

Will should be able to tell you what you need. You will spend all day outdoors. Given the crazy weather we have had, you better come dressed for anything!

Check out the website. You can contact me there if you have any other questions.

See you there,

Kevin
Old Jan 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
So. Cal. SKYMEISTER
Joined Sep 2003
33 Posts
yo

thanks hounddogger.....we are almost done with the sherm.looking forward to meeting the group......gusser
Old Jan 31, 2007, 06:01 PM
So. Cal. SKYMEISTER
Joined Sep 2003
33 Posts
battle day

hey guys did you still have the battle day.......sorry will and i couldnt make it ..did you post pone or what let me know...gusser and will
Old Feb 02, 2007, 12:32 AM
Dana Point, CA
Joined Oct 2005
96 Posts
gusser,

Sorry to tell you, we had the battle last weekend. Already heard from Will. Check out the website for picts. One of our best days yet.

www.socalareatankers.com

Kevin