HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:24 PM
Joined Feb 2013
3 Posts
Discussion
Basic Troubleshooting help

So my first crash, just playing in my backyard while I get the documents to go to the forests…

Bartman did an extremely good job building a DJI 550 GPS for me (in about a week)and gave me a quick induction in fine New Jersey. Since arriving in laos a basic reassemble was completed, then I practiced my take off and landings. But as a smart an enthused student I started getting cocky, I popped it off the ground but promptly brought it down too low. It’s camara mount clipped first so it did a small nose dive, flipping onto its top (quite gently but on concrete). Now I cannot get the propellers to spool. There is no visible damager (apart from the tips of the rotors), I have power to all LEDS and put it on the assistant to see what it might tell me. To me it looks normal. Can anyone help me with the next phase of MC fun, trouble shooting after mishaps?
laitys_forests is offline Find More Posts by laitys_forests
to remove ads between posts