Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Jul 19, 2016, 05:54 PM
Find More Posts by aviation_seminar
Joined Jul 2016
1 Posts
Discussion
Pat 107 sUAS Training

Hello Folks -

I work for a company called Aviation Seminars (www.aviationseminars.com). We have been in business for over 40 years training Pilots on how to take and pass the FAA Exam. Over the last several years we have worked with several large companies and local municipalities training their UAS operators to work safely in the FAA National Airspace System.

Recently, we finished preparing our Part 107 Training (Commercial Drone Operator) Program for the Public. In an effort to spread the word about the program I am visiting UAV Forums to let everybody know who we are and what we do. Basically, we offer a 2 day Test Preparation program that will get you ready to take and pass the Part 107 sUAS FAA Exam. We combine the Part 107 training with our Private Pilot Program. We offer classes in over 60 cities across the U.S. Our program will help to bridge the gap between the UAV World and the complexities of the FAA World.

Our price for the course is normally $429, but as part of our initial roll-out, I am offering our program at a substantial discount to the UAV Community. You get our full UAV Part 107 training for $229. Just use the coupon code Save$200UAS in the Comments Section at checkout to receive the discount.

To find out more information, please visit www.aviationseminars.com/#uas

(if I'm posting this information in the wrong Forum, please accept my apology. I am just trying to get the word out to the Community)
aviation_seminar is offline Find More Posts by aviation_seminar
to remove ads between posts