Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Jul 12, 2015, 08:05 AM
Find More Posts by DronerLife
Joined Jul 2015
10 Posts
Rave
Aerosky X350

I received my new Aerosky x350 Friday and if I had to describe this quad in a word, it would be AMAZING! The quad arrived very well packaged. The instructions that came with the quad were very easy to follow with excellent illustrations and instructions. The quad doesn't feel or look cheap. It has the high quality look and feel of it's much more expensive counterparts. I put the battery on charge and all cells were balanced and good. I put 4 AA batteries in the transmitter and was ready to go. One small issue I found is the battery door. When you install the battery, the door is very tight and hard to close due to the battery leads pushing on the door. If you are not careful the door will pop open during aggressive flight. I carefully pulled the leads to the sides of the battery and taped them in place which seemed to help. Once I plugged the battery in the quad it went into it's start up sequence. Once GPS lock was achieved, I was ready to fly. All switches on the transmitter worked flawlessly and the controls are nice and responsive. All modes worked great, altitude hold, GPS hold, circle mode, return to home. I haven't tested headless mode yet. I have installed the telemetry module and I have to say, I was amazed at how easy the app and the module worked. There are a few issues but they are probably due to my lack of knowledge on the app. There is a new app called Tower by 3D Robotics which is suppose to replace "droidplanner 2." I have tried both and find the new one has more features but there is not a lot of instructions readily available. In conclusion, this quad is a winner. Easy to follow instructions and quality build make this quad one of the best buys on the market to day. Thanks Xheli!
DronerLife is offline Find More Posts by DronerLife
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2015, 11:04 PM
Joined Jul 2015
10 Posts
Pictures

Here are a couple of pics. I will have some videos up soon.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 08:18 PM
Joined Jul 2015
10 Posts
Here is a playlist of a couple of videos I have so far.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...3aa3cvCMtAFmNn
Old Aug 27, 2015, 01:25 PM
Find More Posts by kha05
Joined Aug 2015
4 Posts
You better make sure the prop nuts are locked because it will come off during flight.
kha05 is offline Find More Posts by kha05