Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 20, 2014, 03:56 AM
Joined Jul 2014
5 Posts
Discussion
Smartpropo, vjoy and Turnigy 9XR microphone noise

Hi,
I just bought Turnigy 9XR and trying to set it up for a simulator using vjoy and Smartpropo.
I spent too many hours already, followed every single articles or tutorial I can find, tried on different computers, changing 3.5 jack cable from mono to stereo, etc.
I am quite sure at this point the vjoy is registered and detected by my computer (Win 7 x64). It appears on the joystick list, just as does as the other controller I have (Logitech USB game pad).
Problem is, the signal fed into microphone input of my computer seems to be uncontrollable. There is loud noise when I plugged in the jack to Turnigy trainer port, and the noise never went away. When I try to calibrate, the bars for nearly all channels are wiggling and dancing, even without touching the Turnigy. And it still does that even if I unplugged the cable from the 9XR,

When trying it on RC Desk Pilot, of course the aircraft will go crazy because of that. Just for testing, I switch to the Logitech gamepad and all behaves.
I am running out of clue and about to give up now.
What could be wrong?
Could that be the 9XR? This is my first "real" Tx and it's new from the box. I haven't used it to fly any real models as I am still waiting for the module to arrive.
Anything else I can try?

thanks.
wking is offline Find More Posts by wking
to remove ads between posts