HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by viclick, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:07 PM
Joined Sep 2010
26 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
H.k. Trex 450 flybar/flybarless (for sale)

hELLO AGAIN!! AS YOU CAN TELL IM TRYING TO SELL ALL MY STUFF. NOW HERE I HAVE A TREX 450 FLYBAR CLONE. BUT I HAVE ALL THE STUFF TO MAKE FLYBARLESS. JUST NEED TO INSTALL IT. MOTOR AND ESC IS TURNIGY. THE MOTOR IS 3500KV. HAS ALL CORONA SERVOS EXCEPT FOR TAIL SERVO. THE TAIL SERVO IS A HOBBYKING. I HAVE BOUGHT SOME ALIGN PARTS WHICH I DIDNT INSTALL YET. AND HAVE SOME ALIGN PARTS ALREADY INSTALL LIKE THE SKIDS AND CANOPY. THE FLYBARLESS SYSTEM IS THE TAROT FLYBARLESS HEAD AND GYRO. I ONLY HOVERED THIS HELI A COUPLE OF TIMES. NEVER CRASHED IT. I SWEAR TO YOU. I KNOW PEOPLE LIE. BUT IM NOT. LOL ITS CLEAN AND IN MINT CONDITION. U WILL BE HAPPY. IM ASKING $250+ SHIPPING. AND THATS A GREAT PRICE. FOR A 450 SIZE ALREADY PUT TOGETHER. IF YOUR INTERESTED OR U HAVE A QUESTION, EMAIL ME AT VICTORM316@GMAIL.COM. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
viclick is offline Find More Posts by viclick
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2012, 06:42 PM
KJ6BFN
United States, CA, Fountain Valley
Joined Aug 2008
717 Posts
Trader Rating: 185
Where will this be shipping from?
henkvdw is offline Find More Posts by henkvdw
RCG Plus Member