HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Pittsburgh, Pa.
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Aug 2014
43 Posts
Question
SUV Interior RC Racks

I am new to the RC world and have made a few posts in various areas and another question I have is regarding various ideas of transporting your planes. Many of the folks in our club have small to large trailers but I am not there yet. I have a FJ Cruiser and am looking for ideas regarding racks, etc. The ease of taking the system out, is wood to heavy, will pvc make a good rack system, small tool box, maybe incorporate a 12v pig-tail from the battery, how to charge battery's from the rear of the vehilce are just a few of NUMEROUS questions I have. I know you folks are the experts regarding all phases of rc flying and any help or photos would be greatly appreciated!
Rich
G. I. Flyer is online now Find More Posts by G. I. Flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 10:03 AM
"World's Foremost Authority"
South Central Texas
Joined Aug 2009
637 Posts
Looks like you're pretty handy with pvc pipe. Why not go that route?

TP
Tepid Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Tepid Pilot