HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2012, 09:50 PM
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Dec 2011
18 Posts
Discussion
Dx6i help

I am fairly new to this hobby and have been flying a t Rex 450 clone and want to add a fly mentor. It came with a flysky tx that I understand how to program,but I bought a spectrum dx6i and orange dsm2 rx to use with the fly mentor. I had no trouble binding but cannot get the servos to work correctly. I have tried reversing with no luck. The throttle lifts all servos up but they don't move correctly for elevator or aileron. I have a few simple questions that are probably stupid but I'm stuck. I don't understand why there are not two aileron ports on the rx isn't there two servos that control side movement. Also what is the gear and aux 1 port for. Hope someone can help me thank you
Sirdrnksalot is offline Find More Posts by Sirdrnksalot
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2012, 11:21 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,382 Posts
Gear is for remote gyro gain if equipped.

Aux 1 is for that "other" AIL servo.

ELE channel is always the standalone servo, front or rear.

If all servos perform PIT properly, it may only be a matter of swapping AIL and AUX wires on the receiver. If that doesn't work, invert AIL in the SWASH MIX menu.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:12 AM
Joined Sep 2011
241 Posts
Please watch the videos CCPM 1 and 2 then you will be able to sort it out.

http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=41692
Imzzaudae is offline Find More Posts by Imzzaudae
Old Oct 21, 2012, 10:11 PM
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Dec 2011
18 Posts
Thanks learned something and got it working
Sirdrnksalot is offline Find More Posts by Sirdrnksalot