HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 05, 2014, 07:18 AM
spitfirefighter
South Africa, WC, Mossel Bay
Joined Mar 2014
22 Posts
hi could someone do the blue white and red Pilot RC Extra 330sc please??
spitfirefighter is offline Find More Posts by spitfirefighter
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2014, 12:44 AM
Retired Old Guy
United States, IL, New Lenox
Joined Jan 2012
612 Posts
Flying Elvis, Would you be willing to tackle the canopy for the new Synergy N7 helicopter? I would be eternally grateful if you could make this request happen.

ROG
whitehedr is offline Find More Posts by whitehedr
Old May 25, 2014, 12:25 PM
Joined Oct 2011
84 Posts
bonjour a tous
dommage qu'on ne puisse pas mettre des sons de moteurs comme l'on faisait
sur phoenix 4 a moins que j'ai rate quelque chose car j'ai trouve comment y mettre des shemes
merci de me repondre si quelqu'un as des infos
le logiciel reste cependant exellent bravo aux cospteurs
spad66 is offline Find More Posts by spad66
Old Jun 29, 2014, 07:22 PM
United States, NV, Henderson
Joined Sep 2013
851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravedan View Post
File, Open, Find the folder of the plane you want to do a scheme for, load the .schx file, and the existing scheme will open into the multi view 3D and 3 view windows.

Over on the right column will be a Scheme text pointer, with the files listed below, choose the file by clicking on it, then near the bottom under attributes will be an export box with to its right a "click here to export" text....................
There is no schx file in the folder that has the BMP files. I am in C: >program files(x86)>PhoenixRC>resources>objects>aircraft

I cant not open the .bmp or the preview .bmp of any of th planes in Photoshop. And in Phoenix Builder there is no schx files to open in the objects/Aircraft/fixedwing/performance/extra

I have given up three times trying to figure this out, but keep coming back.
akfreak is offline Find More Posts by akfreak
Old Jul 11, 2014, 04:33 PM
The earth sucks! Thankfully.
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2003
422 Posts
Current Version of PhoenixBuilder

Hi:

I heard in the Phoenix RC Pro Simulator V5.0 Announced... thread that there is a newer version of PhoenixBuilder. Mine says 1k. Is that a recent update?

In post #5 of the Phoenix Builder Mesh Import thread there is mention by a Phoenix tech of some changes to PhoenixBuilder.

I sure hope they have a better manual.

- Jim
JimHSoars is offline Find More Posts by JimHSoars
Old Jul 13, 2014, 01:03 PM
Joined Jul 2011
218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimHSoars View Post
Hi:

I heard in the Phoenix RC Pro Simulator V5.0 Announced... thread that there is a newer version of PhoenixBuilder. Mine says 1k. Is that a recent update?

In post #5 of the Phoenix Builder Mesh Import thread there is mention by a Phoenix tech of some changes to PhoenixBuilder.

I sure hope they have a better manual.

- Jim
Builder v1.0k is the latest according to their news page.

There is tutorial videos if that could help
http://www.phoenix-sim.com/guides.asp
Danny_Swe is offline Find More Posts by Danny_Swe
Old Jul 14, 2014, 03:13 PM
The earth sucks! Thankfully.
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2003
422 Posts
Thanks Danny. It didn't even occur to me to look at their news releases.

- Jim
JimHSoars is offline Find More Posts by JimHSoars
Old Sep 03, 2014, 03:26 PM
Joined Aug 2006
266 Posts
Phoenix on Windows 7?

Hi guys,

can't seem to be able to load these awesome schemes into my Phoenix.

I saw the first post with the folders I should be using but the schemes folder was not in my Windows 7.

I ended up copying the bmp files I downloaded here into folders of \Program Files (x86)\PhoenixRC\resources\objects\aircraft\fixedWi ng\, using folder models that matched the downloaded files...

But it didn't work!

How do I install the schemes?

Many thanks.
jackheli is offline Find More Posts by jackheli
Old Sep 05, 2014, 07:28 PM
Full Scale Piper Cub Driver
Hinckley, Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
2,418 Posts
Pardon the interruption but I'm totally new to simulators. What is a scheme? Is it color scheme for an existing airframe already designed or can a new airframe be developed? I'm interested in a Wright Flyer for Phoenix and I don't believe one exists.
Piper J3 is online now Find More Posts by Piper J3
Old Sep 08, 2014, 04:08 AM
Aussies fly Down Under!
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Oct 2012
258 Posts
One slightly off topic question. Anybody else download the version 5 and find the flight dynamics all seem to be screwed? Anything I fly now seems to behave very unrclike. If that makes sense?
Shirty is offline Find More Posts by Shirty
Old Sep 08, 2014, 04:11 AM
Aussies fly Down Under!
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Oct 2012
258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper J3 View Post
Pardon the interruption but I'm totally new to simulators. What is a scheme? Is it color scheme for an existing airframe already designed or can a new airframe be developed? I'm interested in a Wright Flyer for Phoenix and I don't believe one exists.
A scheme is like a paint job. Ie: with my downloads, the extra I can make look like a 3dhs slick, a ef extra etc. Like changing the skin of the plane.
Old Sep 08, 2014, 04:15 AM
Aussies fly Down Under!
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Oct 2012
258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackheli View Post
Hi guys,

can't seem to be able to load these awesome schemes into my Phoenix.

I saw the first post with the folders I should be using but the schemes folder was not in my Windows 7.

I ended up copying the bmp files I downloaded here into folders of \Program Files (x86)\PhoenixRC\resources\objects\aircraft\fixedWi ng\, using folder models that matched the downloaded files...

But it didn't work!

How do I install the schemes?

Many thanks.

That sounds like the correct folder to me. I checked mine, (I have over 100 airfields and way more than that in schemes and they are all in the corresponding folders as you described. Failing any other suggestions you could try removing the program altogether and reloading it, then applying your schemes before you do any updates. That's what I'll try if no one knows anything about the flight physics issues I'm having with version 5.... I simply dragged mine into the corresponding folder n no issues. Sorry can't be of more help.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 04:10 PM
Lithuania, Kaunas County, Kaunas
Joined Nov 2012
61 Posts
Hello,

Maybe anyone has a realistic settings for any aerobatic plane (Extra, Shuriken, Sbach, etc?)
Original variants needs a lot of adjustments, and I am making it only worse.
arm1s is online now Find More Posts by arm1s