HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:41 PM
Joined Feb 2013
3 Posts
Discussion
binding works but servo/motor do nothing

Hi. My dad and i are trying to get our bixler 2 set up and are having huge issues partly due to us being pretty new to this and also because there are next to no instructions on how to wire the damn thing and/or use the turnigy 9x controller.

The main problem is when we bind the transmitter/ receiver the red light turns solid but still get no power to any servos or the motor.

Also when I disconnect the battery and turn off the controller it seems to lose the binding. When I turn it back on the red light is back to flashing.

This is a gift from my dad and its getting to the point where we are doubting whether we will see it fly before the weekend is over.

As I'm doing this all from my phone researching is pretty difficult so I decided to post here.

Thanks for any help and advice anyone can give.
HSV7 is offline Find More Posts by HSV7
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:00 PM
Joined Feb 2013
3 Posts
I'm now fairly certain it has to do with the ESC being in program mode but once again the instructions are so incredibly poor that I can't figure it out.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:27 PM
KC
Registered Loiterer.
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2006
3,870 Posts
Are you removing the bind plug after binding?

And, welcome to RCG. Hang in there, you and your dad will be up in the air soon.
KC is offline Find More Posts by KC
Old Feb 22, 2013, 08:07 PM
Joined Feb 2013
3 Posts
I have now! Thank you so much.
Just realised I had the received hooked up wrong. I didn't know that the leads for servo's and motor had to go to certain channels for the sticks.

Were pretty happy atm. Thanks for your help