HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by wayedov, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2006, 05:17 PM
Moody, AL
Joined Dec 2006
11 Posts
Discussion
Pics of my Helicopters

Hello everyone.

My name is Wayne. I'm new to this hobby and wanted to introduce myself.

I've attached some pics of my helis. I can fly the Picco Z and Micro Mosquito indoors fairly well and the CX2 indoors or out(with no wind).

Fying the CP Pro is another story.

I enjoy working on these things. It's a good thing, because I consistently crash the CP Pro.

I enjoy reading the posts on this forum. They are very informative and seem to cover everything anyone would need to know about the hobby.

Wayne
wayedov is offline Find More Posts by wayedov
Last edited by wayedov; Dec 30, 2006 at 06:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2006, 09:16 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
2,858 Posts
Hey Wayne,

Good to see you here. The Pro with the aluminum parts is a good looking heli. I'm going to start planning the trip to Americus right after the first. Maybe you can make it and I can see it in person.

Of course I suspect your wife won't like me for telling you about this hobby LOL. Oh well

Now you need to post this over in the micro thread too. Then others can see your helis as well.

Cheers
John
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Last edited by johnbyrne; Dec 29, 2006 at 09:22 PM.
Closed Thread