HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2013, 01:20 PM
new rc pilot
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined May 2009
2 Posts
Discussion
Nitroplanes bad customer service

Last December I bough this cmp 1800mm beaver. When I opened the box found the plane broken and looks like an used item someone else started and returned, then sold to me, all the plastic bags where the hardware, wings ailerons etc are suppose to come, came in one corner of the box and the parts all over inside, no foam at all, missing parts and suffered a hit in the firewall broken the motor mount.
What a shame when I started the complaint, more than a week to answer my e mails and they offered 10% discount or ship the plane back to then and they will replace it, OK. Why do I have to pay for shipping? I did pay for a new plane not for used, dented or similar thing.
I ended keeping this piece of junk to see if one day I can fix it.
luislara is offline Find More Posts by luislara
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2013, 01:48 PM
Joined Dec 2009
127 Posts
Call your credit card company and dispute the charge.
flyer368 is offline Find More Posts by flyer368
Old Feb 15, 2013, 04:07 PM
USA, MN, Shakopee
Joined Sep 2004
1,178 Posts
I 2ND the contact the credit card company and dispute the charge
scottc39 is offline Find More Posts by scottc39
Old Feb 16, 2013, 10:24 AM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,207 Posts
I knew thier was a reason I didnt deal with those varmits........o
lectroglide is online now Find More Posts by lectroglide
Old Feb 21, 2013, 02:30 PM
new rc pilot
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined May 2009
2 Posts
Thaks, I will dispute the charge. Good advise.

Luis
luislara is offline Find More Posts by luislara
Old Mar 01, 2013, 10:04 PM
Joined Mar 2013
4 Posts
I bought a Cessna trainer from Nitroplanes a month ago. The TX and RX won't connect. I verified the problem at a local hobby shop. Everything is installed correctly, just a bad TX or RX. Can't get Nitroplanes to reply to my support ticket.
Stall and Fall is offline Find More Posts by Stall and Fall
Last edited by Stall and Fall; Mar 08, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old Mar 09, 2013, 10:17 PM
Denny the "Finger"
United States, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Dec 2012
18 Posts
Nitroplanes Bites

I was just granted a complete refund for a Nitroplanes Dynam Waco that arrived with some problems. It took two months to achieve it and it only happened when I told them I was going to contact VISA and dispute the charges.

Initially I just tried to get the parts needed and I even paid for them out of my own pocket. After two months of wrong parts, out of stock notices and poor overall customer support, I told them to buy it all back or I would dispute the charges and all of a sudden they were happy to create the refund on their own, including shipping!

Many of their products are cheap and I understand that, however, missing and damaged parts should not be a part of the equation.
D_Wright is offline Find More Posts by D_Wright
Old Mar 10, 2013, 04:21 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
281 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Wright View Post
I was just granted a complete refund for a Nitroplanes Dynam Waco that arrived with some problems. It took two months to achieve it and it only happened when I told them I was going to contact VISA and dispute the charges.

Initially I just tried to get the parts needed and I even paid for them out of my own pocket. After two months of wrong parts, out of stock notices and poor overall customer support, I told them to buy it all back or I would dispute the charges and all of a sudden they were happy to create the refund on their own, including shipping!

Many of their products are cheap and I understand that, however, missing and damaged parts should not be a part of the equation.
Nor a two month hassle to add.
Forrest Gump 23 is online now Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23