HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 25, 2013, 10:18 AM
United States, PA, Feasterville-Trevose
Joined Dec 2011
41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardnation View Post
I asked this exact question before. Even showed the UPS quote of ~$13, while NP was charging $26.

The response I go from NP was that "this charge includes both shipping and handling".

They would be better served incorporating the true cost into the item, and charge the actual shipping, instead of padding the stats so to speak.

JMHO
NP does no extra boxing or extra padding. They ship their planes in the same box they come in from China. All they do is collect the extra profit from their inflated shipping charge, pay the cut rate shipping charge they get from the shipper, stick a label on it and kick it out the door. That's how my Dynam T28 came to me and with a big dent on the side of the box. Never again with NitroPlanes.
Go Go Joe is offline Find More Posts by Go Go Joe
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2013, 09:49 PM
USA, FL, Homestead
Joined Jul 2010
134 Posts
Just got two planes sent to Florida ordered on Monday got them on sat about 40 For shipping. planes came in perfect condition can't complain .
miamiracer305 is offline Find More Posts by miamiracer305
Old May 30, 2013, 04:00 PM
Bottom Gun
Indian Land, SC
Joined Dec 2008
70 Posts
Should have read this forum first

I placed an order for a F6F yesterday. I nearly had the big one when I was quoted $40 shipping to South Carolina. That order was promptly cancelled. I should have read this forum first. What a rip off
SSN590 is offline Find More Posts by SSN590
Old Jun 06, 2013, 07:34 PM
USA, TN, Puryear
Joined Apr 2008
39 Posts
Several of us around here have been buying their Tech One foamies this year. We normally buy in quantities of two or three which really helps out on the freight. But one thing I have noticed is they will run a "sale" on just about every kind of holiday. Normally 10 to 15 percent off. The trick is to wait until about one hour before the sale goes off and then they throw free shipping in on top of that. That's when you want to buy them.
Nogyro is offline Find More Posts by Nogyro