Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by c2po, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 01:27 AM
Sudden Freak
Atlanta, GA
Joined Oct 2006
330 Posts
Build Log
OpenPilot: Kinjal frame with CopterControl

Finally... after endless wiring, rewiring, disassembling, desoldering, relocating stuff, assembling and rewiring it again and again - finally I'm more or less satisfied with the result. Now I just need to crash-test it.
Both Kinjal frame and CopterControl board truly are masterpieces each in their own league, and together they are just wonderful.
Bluetooth full flight telemetry and setup, and FrSky voltage/current telemetry are just adding nice final touch.

And although SeismicCWave said in the main thread that CC is not plug and play - it kinda is, really.
I just plugged it in with almost all default settings (well, except setting config to QuadX and calibrating the radio) and it just flies so well that it's hovering very stable hands off even in the Rate mode!

Kudos to OpenPilot guys, they definitely know what they are doing, thank you!
c2po is offline Find More Posts by c2po
Last edited by c2po; Sep 08, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts