HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2014, 05:12 AM
Switzerland, OW, Sarnen
Joined May 2014
62 Posts
Discussion
Want to get into FPV and need some TX suggestions (JR XG11MV)

Hi guys i am in the process of researching and reading about FPV and have been learning a lot. Now i have an old DX6 which im about to retire due to no telemetry so i will reserve this TX for my foamies or convert it for FPV. I have been looking at a few TX and i keep getting drawn to this JR TX.

I am in the market for a more modern radio and i really like the JR computer. So i pretty much sold on the JR XG11MV interchangeable. This way i f i want to FPV i just put on the 433mhz module or if i want to fly my foamies i put on the DSM2 antenna. So one radio for everything.

http://www.rc711.com/shop/jr-xg11mv-...et-p-8663.html

Now should i bother with all the different kinds of TX modules for the JR or just buy a Dragonlink with a turnigy 9x or something? or connect a dragonlink to my DX6 and just get a JR for regular use and use my dx6 dragonlink combo for fpv?

whats the difference between the Dragon link or the JR 433mhz module.

Any scenarios or suggestions are welcomed. im at the stage of i dont know which route i should take and i am very open. However i do need a more modern TX and JR seems to have convinced me. Another worry i have is that i will buy a JRXG11MV and they will release a new one soon.

I appreciate all the help

RCgroups rocks
DrBamBam is offline Find More Posts by DrBamBam
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2014, 11:17 AM
Switzerland, OW, Sarnen
Joined May 2014
62 Posts
just ordered a dragon link system to try out on my old dx6
DrBamBam is offline Find More Posts by DrBamBam